Q345/S355JR Steel Plate Hot Rolled Mild Steel Sheet For Decoration and Construction
Thickness: 0.3mm - 80mm
Origin: TianjinChina (Mainland)
Brand Name: Powerful
Main Use: manufacture general structural and mechanical structural parts and components, as well as building structural parts and pipelines for conveying fluids.
Advantages Of Carbon Steel Plate
1. After heat treatment, the hardness and wear resistance can be improved.
2. The hardness is appropriate during annealing, and the machinability is good.
3. Its raw materials are very common, so it is easy to find, so the production cost is not high.
Carbon Steel Plate Classification
1. According to the application, it can be divided into three categories: structure, tool, and free-cutting structural steel.
2. According to the way of smelting, it can be divided into three types: open hearth steel, converter steel and electric furnace steel
3. According to the deoxidation method, it can be divided into boiling steel, killed steel, semi-killed steel and special killed steel.
4. According to the carbon content, it can be divided into three types: low carbon, medium carbon and high carbon.
Steel can be divided into low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel. Low carbon steel - carbon content is generally less than 0.25%; medium carbon steel - carbon content is generally between 0.25 and 0.60%; high carbon steel - carbon content is generally greater than 0.60%.
Executive standard: my country Taiwan CNS standard steel number S20C, German DIN standard material number 1.0402, German DIN standard steel number CK22/C22. British BS standard steel number IC22, French AFNOR standard steel number CC20, French NF standard steel number C22, Italian UNI standard steel number C20/C21, Belgium NBN standard steel number C25-1, Sweden SS standard steel number 1450, Spain UNE standard steel No. F.112, American AISI/SAE standard steel No. 1020, Japanese JIS standard steel No. S20C/S22C.
Chemical composition: Carbon C: 0.32～0.40 Silicon Si: 0.17～0.37 Manganese Mn: 0.50～0.80 Sulfur S: ≤0.035 Phosphorus P: ≤0.035 Chromium Cr: ≤0.25 Nickel Ni: ≤0.25 Copper Cu: ≤0.25 Fourth, mechanical properties : Tensile strength σb (MPa): ≥530 (54) Yield strength σs (MPa): ≥315 (32) Elongation δ5 (%): ≥20 Area shrinkage ψ (%): ≥45 Impact energy Akv ( J): ≥55 impact toughness value αkv (J/cm²): ≥69 (7) Hardness: unheated ≤197HB Sample size: sample size is 25mm Technical performance National standard: GB699-1999